Bellingham Family Fitzpatrick Seattle News Photos Comments Pacific-Standard-Time Tastiness Shrubbery Malcontent Only Wondering Spanish Literary Little Monkeys Together

Monday, April 04, 2005

A Stop at the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival

Yes, it's raining now. And YES, it's pretty cold. But does that stop us?

We made a short stop this past weekend down south in Mt. Vernon, home of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. Some insane percentage of the tulips sold in this country are grown right here, along with daffodils and other bulby plants. We stopped at one farm and stomped around in the mud. Needless to say, a good time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Geoff: Lately I've found myself improving upon my ability to lose things. Also, I find that I truly shine in a closet full of three-toed sloths. Lise: School, kids, work, extracurriculars. Catalina: Gymnastics, Smarty Pants, reading everything in sight. Harleigh: V-migo, Mathematician, artist, actress.