Bellingham Family Fitzpatrick Seattle News Photos Comments Pacific-Standard-Time Tastiness Shrubbery Malcontent Only Wondering Spanish Literary Little Monkeys Together

Friday, January 21, 2005

In case you didn't know....

Our good friend Janet C., along with going to Law School, has also opened her own new-and-used children's bookstore call ALPHABET SOUP (1406 N 45th in Wallingford in Seattle). The place rules, according to Catalina and Harleigh. They both want to know when the REAL giraffe is being delivered to replace the fake-rocking version in Auntie Janet's store...

Anyway, you really should go in and take a gander....The place is really great, and they even have some really rare ones you might remember reading as a kid, and have missed because they're out of print...

CONGRATS JANET!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Geoff: Lately I've found myself improving upon my ability to lose things. Also, I find that I truly shine in a closet full of three-toed sloths. Lise: School, kids, work, extracurriculars. Catalina: Gymnastics, Smarty Pants, reading everything in sight. Harleigh: V-migo, Mathematician, artist, actress.