Bellingham Family Fitzpatrick Seattle News Photos Comments Pacific-Standard-Time Tastiness Shrubbery Malcontent Only Wondering Spanish Literary Little Monkeys Together

Monday, January 24, 2005

"The Horror..."

What I neglected to post previously about our Tube Time visit was that it was the establishment's 10th Anniversary. Radio Remotes, cake, prizes, etc. About 1000 kids, parents, hangers-on.

Lise entered herself AND both kids into the prize drawing. Lo and behold, she received many a message on her office business phone line about haering Catalina's name announced on the radio several times, in reference to a "prize" she had won. Said prize is a free SLUMBER PARTY at said establishment. Yes, you read that right. Catalina and several thousand of her closest friends will be spending a sleeping-bagged night of splendor, wriggling through PVC piping, and wading through freshly-sprayed-with-Lysol ball pits. Sounds delectable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. What's a "blog"? Just some technogeek word for "journal entry"?

It's Auntie Kim! Didn't want to register so I'm being Anonymous...shhhhhhh...

Fitz's said...

Who is this, really? Some kind of old person? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey! I am NOT an "old person". Just answer the question. :)~

Fitz's said...

Why, yes, kind anonymous Auntie. If you haven't googled it yet (Oh, I am a geek, aren't I?), the word "Blog" is short for "Web Log". And it's really a simple place to dump stuff for people to see!

Now, if I can only teach you the ways of Firefox...I'll turn you into a geek too! :)

About Me

My photo
Geoff: Lately I've found myself improving upon my ability to lose things. Also, I find that I truly shine in a closet full of three-toed sloths. Lise: School, kids, work, extracurriculars. Catalina: Gymnastics, Smarty Pants, reading everything in sight. Harleigh: V-migo, Mathematician, artist, actress.