Bellingham Family Fitzpatrick Seattle News Photos Comments Pacific-Standard-Time Tastiness Shrubbery Malcontent Only Wondering Spanish Literary Little Monkeys Together

Thursday, February 03, 2005

News on the Employment Front....

It's official, Geoff's got a new job! His 1 1/2 hour commute each way is history as of Monday Feb 7!

He'll be working in the IT department of the Whatcom County Library System. It's got 9 office-branches and one mobile one, so there will be plenty to keep him busy as far as network administration tasks go. And, a big plus is that the office is right next door to the kids' school! Lucky, no? He'll be cramping the kids' style in no time!

Yeehaw! Happy days for the Fitz's...unhappy days for Europe Express (his former place of biz).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Geoff: Lately I've found myself improving upon my ability to lose things. Also, I find that I truly shine in a closet full of three-toed sloths. Lise: School, kids, work, extracurriculars. Catalina: Gymnastics, Smarty Pants, reading everything in sight. Harleigh: V-migo, Mathematician, artist, actress.