Bellingham Family Fitzpatrick Seattle News Photos Comments Pacific-Standard-Time Tastiness Shrubbery Malcontent Only Wondering Spanish Literary Little Monkeys Together

Saturday, February 12, 2005

A "GUESS THE DRAWING" CONTEST!

OK, everyone who looks....have a look at the pictures below. Harleigh presented them to Lise today during a rainy day art session. I think it would be fun if everyone guessed at Harleigh's explanation of what the drawings represent. Closest guess (respond in the Comments!) gets an extra-large sack-o-lovin (read: nothing) from all of us! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

We'll give you the answer after a couple of days. Guess away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's ummmmmm....Lise looking at Harleigh on t.v. cuz Harleigh is on her own t.v. show.

Love, Mom via Kim's typing.

Anonymous said...

Does dad not rank enough to get a card too? I think that Harleigh thinks mom is a dreidel. She's dancing around and playing with her mommy dreidel.

Jodi

Anonymous said...

I think it is a picture of Lise on the left, and on the right is a picture of the pencil that Harleigh used to draw her mommy.

Love, Auntie Kathi :)

About Me

My photo
Geoff: Lately I've found myself improving upon my ability to lose things. Also, I find that I truly shine in a closet full of three-toed sloths. Lise: School, kids, work, extracurriculars. Catalina: Gymnastics, Smarty Pants, reading everything in sight. Harleigh: V-migo, Mathematician, artist, actress.