Bellingham Family Fitzpatrick Seattle News Photos Comments Pacific-Standard-Time Tastiness Shrubbery Malcontent Only Wondering Spanish Literary Little Monkeys Together

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Contest Answer: AND THE WINNER IS.....

Well, the winner is NOBODY.

The answer to our little romantic Valentine's Day Contest: Harleigh was a bit miffed when she made these two drawings. The one on the left : "Mom, but she's dead." Note the little "x"-shaped eyes? The picture on the right: "Mom's head with my fingers wrapped around it."

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! (and boy, are we in trouble....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Mary Jane that's frightening, I hope you are locking the door at night. I am glad that Leah hasn't cracked how to navigate the web yet in case she were to come across that little nugget of Valentine's joy...

Anonymous said...

Do the kids need to be pulled from private school so that you can afford therapy? She isn't pulling wings off of flies or killing cats (not that killing cats is a bad thing)? It makes her cracking Colin with a sock full of quarters quite tame, no?

Jodi

Fitz's said...

I think it's pretty funny that 3/4 of the entrants in the contest are too stunned to post a horrified comment. Only Jodi was brave enough to venture back!

She does sit in the tub after having her hair rinsed and crush the suds with her hands, saying "Kill the buuuuuuubles! Kill the bubbles!". Well, actually, she sings it to the tune of a rather well known Wagner piece. Should we be worried?

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. That's it. Oh. My. Good luck to ya!

Auntie Kathi

About Me

My photo
Geoff: Lately I've found myself improving upon my ability to lose things. Also, I find that I truly shine in a closet full of three-toed sloths. Lise: School, kids, work, extracurriculars. Catalina: Gymnastics, Smarty Pants, reading everything in sight. Harleigh: V-migo, Mathematician, artist, actress.