Bellingham Family Fitzpatrick Seattle News Photos Comments Pacific-Standard-Time Tastiness Shrubbery Malcontent Only Wondering Spanish Literary Little Monkeys Together

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Nutcracker, Etc.

Really, this was just an excuse for the kids to get all dressed up. It was a nice ballet, though, and the kids thought so, too.

This picture was taken out in the lobby of the Pacific Northwest Ballet. Lots of photo-spots that included these characters were scattered around... Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Geoff: Lately I've found myself improving upon my ability to lose things. Also, I find that I truly shine in a closet full of three-toed sloths. Lise: School, kids, work, extracurriculars. Catalina: Gymnastics, Smarty Pants, reading everything in sight. Harleigh: V-migo, Mathematician, artist, actress.